Saturday, May 23, 2015

Morning Workout

I thought I would post my morning workout. I created the workout, from a mix of Yoga poses and
calisthenics it usually takes between 10-15 minutes, depending on what I feel like doing.

Start:
Forward Fold for several breaths
Downward Dog for several breaths
Three legged Downward Dog several breaths (each leg)
Move into Pigeon pose several breaths
Back to Downward Dog one breath
Move into Pigeon Pose opposite side several breaths
Back to Downward Dog one breath
Cobra for several breaths
Plank for 30-60 secs
20 Crunches legs in air
20 Leg raises
Shoulder stand for several breaths
20 Push-ups (inclined)
20 Squats
10-15 Sumo or Ski Squats
Chair pose for a couple breaths
Forward Fold for several breaths
End

If my back is bothering me I'll incorporate a seated spinal twist usually before the crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...