Friday, May 22, 2015

Update

So I felt I should post a quick update for everybody. I have been recently trying to do far to much and my reviews have suffered. Also I got a promotion at work. My supervisor retired, so I was put into her position. This meant I got a newbie, who I have to train. The whole thing has been super stressful and frustrating. I haven't been able to listen to books at work like I used to, so I'm not getting as many done as I was. Lately when I get home the last thing I want to do is work on reviews.
So I ended up taking this weekend off to work on all the stuff I've been putting off. If I have a book you've sent me to review I will get it done, if I haven't already scheduled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.