Friday, June 19, 2015

Journal #13

So a lot of crap has happened since I last updated. The van has finally died, I've been able to find rides back and forth to work. Buttt...we had to walk to family fun day at the school. DK and I promised so we hoofed it. According to my activity tracker, we did 5.65 miles in 2 hours and 20 minutes. Of course I forgot to turn it off when we got to the school so some of that time was just standing around watching the kids but still. I can say that it took us 20 minutes to get from the house to the edge of the village.
By the time we got home after all that walking and standing, my legs are killing me. Other than grocery shopping, I plan to take a rest day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...