Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekly Review # 12

Monday:
FB Mix Workout 28 mins 250 cals
Walking (brisk) - 4/mph 12 mins 57 cals
Calisthenics (heavy, e.g. pushups) 7 mins 53 cals
Yoga 6 mins 17 cals

Tuesday:
Yoga 4 mins 11 cals

Weds:
FB Mix Workout 15 mins 79 cals

Thursday:
Running up Stairs 12 mins 148 cals
Calisthenics (heavy, e.g. pushups) 7 mins 53 cals
Yoga 7 mins 20 cals

Friday:
FB Mix Workout 36 mins 263 cals

Sat:
Migraine couldn't workout

Sunday:
FB Mix Workout 37 mins 273 cals

Notes: This was not a good week for me exercise wise both Tuesday and Sat I wasn't feeling well. Saturday sucked because it was the 4th of July and I had a migraine. I forced myself to stay up and watch the fireworks with the kids. We didn't even have to leave the yard thank goodness, we could see several towns right here and the neighbors set off a show too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.