Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Journal #24

Yes I missed last weeks review and this weeks Motivation Monday, I've had a lot to deal with and the stress is starting to get to me. I was working out to deal with the stress, now I don't even want to do that. Of course it doesn't help I may have wrenched my shoulder, bad shoulder that is, playing apple golf aka taking my frustrations out on the helpless apples that have fallen into the yard by smashing them like golf balls with a 7 iron. I may or may not have gone a little crazy and randomly swung at a bunch not caring where they went or if they did anything other than smash into pieces. It's actually kind of cathartic. But what I really need is sometime to myself to get myself together, a walk down in the woods or a bike ride. I need some time to just deal with things my way and having everyone around pulling me in eight million different directions isn't helping. I kinda want to stress eat but we have nothing in the house I'm craving, blessing I guess, I also want to drink as in alcohol, but we don't have that either. And I have been binging on carbs anyway so I don't need either of these things. Guess I'll have to go back to punishing my body with grueling workouts to relieve the stress, once my arm feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...