Saturday, August 22, 2015

Walking Dead Workout

So last Sunday I caught the season finale of season 4 of The Walking Dead. Being bored and alone I decided to do one of those workouts around the show.
This one to be exact.
Being the season finale I ended up doing something like 85 crunches, 20 push ups, 20 lunges, 6 squats, and 5 planks ( I only counted on screen deaths yes this was cheating but (spoiler) when Rick kills all those guys at once it was like Oh My Abs.)
With Fear the Walking Dead coming out tomorrow, AMC is broadcasting all of Season 5 which means if I get up at like 2am I can watch those episodes that I missed in the beginning of the season. Will I? Probably not. I'm sure they will be on again when season 6 of The Walking Dead premieres in October. Although for fun I might watch an episode or two later in the day and do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...