Sunday, August 16, 2015

Wehle State Park

The MIL took the kids for the afternoon and night so we went to Wehle State Park to walk around for a bit. There were a surprising number of people swimming and jumping off the cliffs. We walked for an hour and a twenty minutes, doing a little over 3 miles. I would have liked to go farther but DK wore his sandals and they started rubbing giving him blisters.



It was seriously hot and hazy, but there was a nice breeze coming in off the lake. We walked along the shore for a little bit getting our feet wet. The water was nice slightly warm, comfortable. If I'd had extra clothes I might have jumped in. Although I kind of wish we'd gone with our first plan and taken out the kayaks, but whatever at least I got outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.