Saturday, September 26, 2015

Journal # 29- Birthday Prezzie

So my Birthday was Monday and I way over ate all weekend. Burger King on Friday, Wings on Saturday and then Cheesecake on Monday. Yeah I guiltily sat on my butt at home Monday and ate Cheesecake. In my defence I did do a weight lifting workout. So I thought I'd share my prezzie with you...
I got a mini-tramp, yoga blocks, and weighted gloves. The mini-tramp is for jogging, since I never get out to do it like I want. It's actually a lot of fun, I'm hoping it will help with my endurance and maybe I'll be able to actually run farther than a mile next Spring. The yoga blocks are for, well, yoga. I'm hoping this will help with some of those harder poses, and working up to even more challenging ones. The weighted gloves were a last minute find. I have been playing with kickboxing workouts and find them really fun so I got the gloves to add to the challenge there only 1.5 Lbs each but still.
I actually bookmarked a few kickboxing/ ballet workouts on Youtube I want to try. They look like lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.