Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Faves

So I saw this on Tales from Trish and couldn't help myself. I thought it would be a fun addition. Since it's fall I thought I'd copy this one for now and see where the year takes us.

FAVORITE CANDLE SCENT:  Cinnamon Apple is my favorite candle scent.


COFFEE, TEA OR HOT CHOCOLATE: All three! I love coffee, all flavors of teas, and hot chocolate.

FAVORITE THANKSGIVING FOOD:  Pumpkin Pie, with lots and lots of whip cream.


FAVORITE TYPE OF PIE: Is actually Coconut Cream with lots of cream and coconut.

MOST WORN SWEATER: Is a burnt orange knit cardigan, I wear this all the time. It hangs on the back of the bedroom door and I grab it whenever I'm cold.  It kind of looks like this...


WHAT IS AUTUMN WEATHER LIKE WHERE YOU LIVE:  I live in Upstate NY so it's in the 40's dropping down into the 20- 30's at night. But even though it's cold we have beautiful fall foliage going on right now. It's my favorite time to go out and walk around.


FAVORITE FALL TV SHOW: Hands down The Walking Dead, yes my zombie obsession is showing.

SKINNY JEANS OR LEGGINGS: Leggings all the way. Their comfy, I can workout in them and they look good with almost anything.

HALLOWEEN YAY OR NAY: Yay!! I love Halloween! I mean costumes and candy, even now I get to steal sweets from the kids.

FALL MORNINGS OR EVENINGS: Oh this is a hard one, Mornings are so pretty with the sun coming up over the trees. On the other hand evening are pretty with the sun setting and the moon coming out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...