Sunday, October 18, 2015

Journal #31

Not much better week, I worked out Monday and ran Tuesday then relapsed. I didn't even go into work on Weds, opting to stay home and try to rest. Felt like shit Thursday but went in, was supposed to make up time Friday but again felt like shit. Slept in and then forced myself to go get groceries with DK. Was feeling better yesterday so I did a run on the treadmill. After 15 mins I felt like I was going to puke, slowed to a quick walk thought I was actually going to puke so gave up after 25 mins.
This is super frustrating. I really want to get back on track with working out, and figure out a workout schedule that incorporates both the cardio (running) and weight training. I'm considering splits, which is one day work lower body then the next upper body then a day of cardio, rest, repeat. I'd have to come up with some routines though, because I've been doing total body days.  Or stick to total body three days a week, and work the cardio in. Hmm not sure what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.