Wednesday, October 21, 2015

{Review} Pure Protein - Vanilla Cream Powder

I bought this because my usual powder was out of stock, and I wish I'd waited until the other stuff came in. It tastes good, I got the Vanilla Cream and usually mix it with milk which is decent. I also mix it in my smoothies and iced coffee. These taste good, but when I put it in my protein balls they have a weird aftertaste. Not sure why.
You use 1 Scoop for 8 ounce of liquid each scoop is 150 calorie with 25 grams of protein. Actually I tend to use half a scoop from my coffee. The only problem I have with this is that it doesn't mix well. It clumps up and doesn't shake together. If you're using the blender it mixes better, but still has issues.
While the price is right, I don't think I'll be buying this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.