Tuesday, November 24, 2015

{DIY} Vaporizing Shower Disc

It's cold and flu season around here both kids have the sniffles and as you've probably read I haven't been feeling great. So I looked around and remembered I had a recipe for these discs, but didn't have all the ingredients. After looking around some more I found some more simple one, but still didn't have all the ingredients. You know what this means... I created my own. I kind of combined bath bombs with the vapo rub recipes.

 I used...
1/3 Cup Baking Soda
1 tsp Cream of Tarter
1 tbsp water
1 tbsp vicks vaporub
10 drops Lavender oil
I wasn't happy with the smell so I also added several drops of eucalyptus oil after they were dry.

Now before we start with the directions I want to note that I always use bowls and utensils set aside for working with essential oils. Not ones that I use for food.

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, until it clumps together. Form into discs with your hands and place on some wax paper to dry. Let dry overnight, and store in an airtight container.

This makes about 5 disc around 2 inches in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.