Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Faves


So another rough week folks, I think the stress from people acting childish at work, life in general and the upcoming holidays is getting to me. 

Thursday at work...

Thursday after work getting groceries with kids and hubby...

Last night after the kids went to bed, I'm like...


I think this song sums up my week pretty well....



After letting DK help me with my workout Sunday I was pretty sore. I found this routine from FitnessBlender that was great for working out my sore muscles and helped me relax after work.


Newest I want, as it gets colder (did I mention it's supposed to snow this weekend) I find myself gravitating toward things that look warm and comfy. When I saw this I instantly wanted one, it's Under Armour ColdGear® Infrared Hybrid Vest  although I can't decide if I want purple or blue.


Motivation for this week...


I hope you all have a great weekend!
Linking up @ Friday FavoritesH54FFriday Favorites

2 comments:

  1. Love that vest! No matter what color you get it will be so cute!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hear ya on the stress!! I hope you have a great weekend! Love the 300 meme and oh I miss Bowling for Soup! I used to love them! =)

    Melanie Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...