Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Faves

Hi all, Happy Friday the 13th! 
This week wasn't very eventful. It started off with me developing a migraine Monday night, which turned into suffering with some sort of stomach thing all Tuesday and Weds. This threw off my whole workout schedule and added extra frustration for me at work. The rest of the week I was playing catch up, and doing other peoples jobs. Can you say stressed out? I'm so happy the weekend is here, Yay Friday!

Now just remember...




It's so true!!



This is my new favorite song, I love P!NK. Her songs really speak to me, but be warned there is swearing.



Yoga Routine: This week at work and being sick has really stressed me out. Weds I wasn't up to my usual weight lifting, so I did this instead. It was very calming and relaxing, especially after the day I had.


Newest I want is CALIA by Carrie Underwood Women's Effortless Dip Dye Hooded Sweater. I'm a huge sweater fan, especially when the weather gets colder. I absolutely love this sweater, it looks so comfy and even has thumb holes in the sleeves. I don't know why but I love those. I even love the pale pink and I'm not a pink kind of girl. It also comes in a darker pink and black.


Motivation for this week...

I hope you all have a great weekend!
Linking up @ Friday FavoritesH54FFriday Favorites

1 comment:

  1. I really like Pink's music! Perfect is a great song!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...