Sunday, November 15, 2015

Journal #35

So my week hasn't been the greatest. Monday we went to Burger King and I was all like yeah finally going to get some calories in me. After dinner my head started hurting, I figured I was getting another migraine. I laid down on the couch with an ice pack on my head until it was bedtime for the kidlets and then everybody went to bed. As soon as I laid down...


And you're all probably thinking...


But J was sick with the same thing a couple weeks ago, a girl at work went home early with it, and DK has gotten it. So don't blame the fast food. Any way I didn't go to work Tuesday...

Forced myself to go in Weds and had to beg my boss of some Peto so I didn't hurl. Finally Thursday I felt better and could get back on track with my workouts. Unfortunately they are completely off for this whole week. 
Plus side I did manage to shave 1 minute off my 3 mile PR when I ran Saturday. I know but it's just a minute but hey a minute is a minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.