Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Journal #36

Seriously I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I thought working out and eating healthy, ok healthier than I was eating, was supposed to make me feel good. More energy, less sick, yada yada etc. I seem more tired, and have less energy. It seems every other week I'm sick with something, a cold, stomach thing or whatever. I especially feel like crap the week before my period, yeah I'm going there, I'm dead tired feel over all like death warmed over. I spoke to my doctor and all she said was it's probably stress or stuff going on in my life, because I'm generally healthy. Maybe I need a second opinion...
It's so frustrating. No one wants to hear how crappy you feel all the time, and I'm over pretending I'm fine. All I want to do is sleep, and then half the time I can't. I want to workout, but feel so run down I just don't. Yeah I know I should just fight through it, but blah. What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.