Friday Wrap Up

It's been a pretty uneventful week. The only thing going on is everybody seems to be getting sick. DK
already has a case of Man Flu and I feel the symptoms of a cold taking root in my sinus. J also has a cold, C seems normal so far. Oh course DK thinks he's dying or has bronchitis, and the MIL isn't helping. As soon as one of us has the sniffles or anything it's you have to go to the doctor. He's not running a fever and his symptoms are normal for him. If I think he needs a doctor, I'll make him go. We were actually supposed to go over to her house this weekend to open gifts and what-not. But she is also sick and so is our nephew, DK's sister's kid, so not doing that. Part of me is happy, part just doesn't care, and part just wants this whole evil holiday over with. Apparently I have lots of parts.
I'm just glad the shopping part is over, I was getting literally sick to my stomach spending money. Not to mention shopping right now is a lot like this...

So this week's video is, MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This, because let's face it if you're shopping for toys this late in the game...



If you folks are feeling poorly like us...

Motivation...


Comments

  1. The sickness is running rampant at our house too. Seems like we were sick all through November, and seem to be a little better now (FINALLY!). Hopefully it stops over at your house soon, especially with all the busyness right now. Hope you have a fun, relaxing MERRY weekend and Christmas!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.