Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Wrap Up

So I've made some changes based on dealing with some folks who didn't like the way I spoke, wrote...
whatever.

 It's something I've been thinking of doing and this was just the kick in the pants I needed to make me do it.   I decided to do a huge account purge, and scale down my blogs. I deleted or I'm in the process of deleting 3, and combine the two I enjoy writing the most which combined my love for fitness and zombies, with a little geeky tossed in to make things interesting.

I received two early Christmas Presents this week, one was my JawBone Move. My MIL gave us our gift cards early and I was able to get it for $29.99 instead of the usual $50 bucks.


DK also gave me a new blender type thing. He got it, brought it home then read some reviews. About 15% of people who bought them, had issues with them. He was going to take it back then stuff happened, he made this huge deal about it. In the end he just gave it to me and is going to find another present.

I told him it make us even for the broken sharpening stones, I bought him and he found out about.

This weeks song.... No Doubt- It's My Life

Weekly Workout-

Motivation:

Linking up @ Friday FavoritesH54FFriday Favorites

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Hope to see you next week :) XO Kara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.