Sunday, December 20, 2015

Journal #40

So I am officially sick, running nose, sore throat, sinus pressure, sneezing, etc. Due to this I decided to cope out on my addition to the Christmas party Monday. I was going to make Chocolate Zucchini muffins, but just feel like crap so I grabbed a couple boxes of brownies and cookies. I'm going to toss them together and make Brookies or Crownies which ever were combo you prefer. Not the healthiest option but I doubt anyone at work will care as long as I keep my boogers to myself. I know gross.
So I have the Christmas party Monday, which is like a potluck where we all bring in something for lunch. Downside is my tastebuds are all messed up and everything tastes funny. But hey free food so you know.
Besides I'll get more rest sitting at my sewing machine all day than I would staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...