Friday, December 18, 2015

{Review} Golds Gym Weighted Gloves

I bought these for my birthday a few months ago, and for the price they're okay. At first I was a little disappointed as the box says 3 lb pair, which I thought meant each glove was 3 lbs. In reality each glove is 1.5 lbs. So I can't blame the gloves for me misreading the box.
The construction is decent. The weight lays against the back of your hand and is very manageable. I just wish they were tighter, but I have small hands so they'd probably work for someone with bigger hands. Although the wrist part does tighten enough to keep them in place. It's just the glove that feels loose. The weight will shift slightly when I punch or make fast hand movements.
For the price these are a good piece of beginner equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...