Thursday, December 24, 2015

Why did I do that?!

It's Christmas Eve morning, I wake hung over from a NyQuil induced coma. Face feels like someone hit me with a cast iron frying pan, from sinus pain. I sit down to drink my coffee and wait for the dose of cold meds to kick in indulging in my guilty pleasure of scooping POPSugar when I see Soothe That Sinus Pain: Apple Cider Vinegar Brew in my sick, pain filled delusional state I think the internet gods are taking pity on me. I pull up the article and see I have everything for this witchdoctor brew.
Wanting relief I mix up a glass and chug it...


My lips, mouth, and throat are on fire. Glass of milk... STAT! Oh God why did I think was a good idea. It was gross. Now my lips are numb. Oh no stomach churning (let's not forget ACV is a diuretic). BAD IDEA!!!
This reminds me of those commercials for pharmaceuticals, where they will cure say joint pain but then you have the laundry list of side effects like bleeding from your eyes or your fingernails fall off. See the sinus pain is gone, but now I have an upset stomach and other things. So if you're suffering sinus pain you could try this stuff or just take some cold meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.