Sunday, January 17, 2016

Exercise Review #2

Ok so I realized that last week I screwed up the dates, and that has been fixed. This week was not a good one, if you read my Friday post you'll already know I was sick most the week.

1/10 Sunday:
37 min KettleToning ~ blend of toning, yoga & kettlebells with Tone It Up

1/11 Monday:
Rest

1/12 Tuesday:
20 min Shoveling Snow
35 mins Relaxing Stretching Workout for Flexibility and Stress Relief - Full Body Yoga Pilates Blend

1/13 Weds:
11 mins Shoveling Snow
Started feeling sick

1/14 Thursday:
Sick

1/15 Friday:
Still sick but 1 hr grocery shopping.

1/16 Saturday:
Feeling better but not 100%

So as you can see this was not a good week, I plan on doing some yoga tonight, but over all my exercise came from shoveling snow. Great exercise, but not my idea of fun. I'm hoping this week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.