Exercise Review & Food Prep

So the week started off pretty good and then tanks toward the middle, but swings back up at the end.

1/24 Sunday:
36 min KettleToning ~ blend of toning, yoga & kettlebells with Tone It Up
23 mins Advanced Power Yoga Flow Workout

1/25 Monday:
11 mins Routine for a Deep Sleep | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles

1/26 Tues:
15 mins Running (had planned to run longer but started too soon after eating and felt like I was going to throw up)

1/27 Weds:
Rest Day

1/28 Thursday:
Slacked

1/29 Friday:
1hr Grocery Shopping

1/30 Saturday:
15 Min Power Yoga with Weights w/ Sean Vigue - HASfit Yoga Workout with Weight - Yoga Exercises (Used 10lb barbells with this workout and boy were my arms sore after)


I was not into the meal prep this week, so you're gonna notice ? by dinners because I just don't know.

Monday:
Breakfast- 1 Frittatas, & Coffee
Brunch- Breakfast Smoothie, 1/2 Bagel w/ Peanut Butter
Lunch- Leftover Taco Bake turned Taco Salad
Dinner- ?
Snacks- Granola and Protein Bars, possible protein smoothie


Tuesday:
Breakfast- 2 Frittatas, & Coffee
Brunch- Breakfast Smoothie, 1/2 Bagel w/ Peanut Butter
Lunch- Cob Salad
Dinner- ?
Snacks- Granola and Cereal Bars, possible protein smoothie

Weds:
Breakfast- 2 Frittatas, & Coffee
Brunch- Breakfast Smoothie, 1/2 Bagel w/ Peanut Butter
Lunch- Chicken w/ roasted potatoes and green beans
Dinner- ?
Snacks- Granola and Cereal Bars, possible protein smoothie


Thurs:
Breakfast- 2 Frittatas, & Coffee
Brunch- Breakfast Smoothie, 1/2 Bagel w/ Peanut Butter
Lunch- Chicken w/ roasted potatoes and green beans
Dinner- ?
Snacks- Granola and Cereal Bars, possible protein smoothie


Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up with me this week! I commend your food tracking - I'm so good at starting and then I fall off the wagon! Looking forward to having you link up again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.