Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Food & Exercise Journal

 As part of my new planning... thing I started keeping a food and exercise journal. I write out my meal plan in pencil on Sunday along with an exercise plan, so if anything changes I can work with it. I really don't think I need to be too strict, being flexible keeps me eating healthy, and it has helped with getting groceries.

Each entry has breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, exercise, calories in and out. I also add any notes, thoughts etc I have on the day. 

I also picked up a small day planner, to keep track of my workouts in. It's even color coded so I can take a quick glance and see what I've done, rest days etc.
So far this has been a much better way for me to keep track than using MFP or the other trackers. I've found being able to see everything at a quick glance, is way better for me than having to flip between tabs or web pages.
My notebook is two subject so in the other half I have workout routines and blog ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.