Friday, January 1, 2016

Friday Faves #NewYears edition



So welcome to a brand new year. I don't know about you all but I am super happy that the holidays are behind us and we can get back to normal. Finally being able to get back on track exercise and eating wise.

My Favorite Christmas Present:
DK made me my very own fitness box.


In the box was a Blender Bottle, a bag of EAS Protein Fruit Smoothie powder, a pouch of Protein-on-the-go, a 5lb kettlebell, a pair of real yoga sock, a fitness ball, and a box of Zbar protein Clif bars.
J got me the cookbook and the bag wasn't actually in the box but I like it.



Weekly Workout:



Motivation:

Linking up @ Friday FavoritesH54FFriday Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...