Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Faves

This week wasn't bad it was nice to get back to normal after all the holiday crazy, although I have to admit two three day weeks did spoil me. By Thursday I was totally like...
Most the week I wasn't even in my department, since one woman retired last week other folk have to help pick up the slack. It's not a big deal I know how to run the majority of the machines on the sewing floor. The problem is that I feel like my minion ...
 At least when I'm not there to make her do the work that needs to be done, so we can make quota. I feel like I'm micro managing her, but if I don't I have to stop what I'm doing run over bail us out then go back to what I was doing. It's exhausting and frustrating. But the work week is over for me, I hope you all enjoy your Fridays and lets have some fun.

This week is all about the booty...
Lene Nystrom - It's Your Duty (To Shake That Booty) Ya'll might be more familiar with Lene from Aqua.
 

 This week's workout is one of my faves it's a killer lower body segment. It's super quick, but will leave you sore.
 

Motivation:



3 comments:

  1. Lower body workouts are always great! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it was hard to come back to work but nice t oget into a routine again!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I hate micromanaging people that need it in a serious way! That is so draining. I think I'm a squat-a-holic, I do them all the time like a weirdo. I do try to refrain from doing them in public though! Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.