Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Wrap up


I actually had a pretty decent week up until Thursday, why is it all the crap happens on Thursday.


I'm not going to get into the actual details, but the floor supervisor made me so mad I was crying. I know that probably seems weird but when I get really angry I cry. It was one of these moments...

I was so shocked that I couldn't even form a proper reply. The gut buster is I agreed to come in and work half a day today too, before she insulted me. Since I'm going to be helping out in another dept, someone I actually like, I can't say screw it and stay home in my nice warm bed either.



Ok enough of that let's get to the fun stuff!

Can we go back to a simpler time...


I'm loving Yoga with weights it's super challenging


This week's I want, Arta longsleeve top



Motivation;

                                  Linking up @ Friday FavoritesH54FFriday Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...