Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Wrap Up


So I managed to get through a whole work week, without being sick, yay me. Of course it was another week where I didn't have any work in my dept. Unfortunately my Minion has gotten a bit too big for her britches. Weds afternoon, she came over and asked me if I was going to come back and work on a basket because she wasn't going to get to it. Um...
Who's the supervisor? I really wanted to be like...

But I didn't I waited until yesterday morning and went to talk to the floor supervisor about her. Apparently I'm stuck with her, because she can't do anything else. Also I will continue to be moved from my dept because I'm more versatile.



All right now that I have vented this week's song...



Workout... I did this Tuesday and it was awesome! Although I need a heavier kettlebell. 

Motivation:
                            
                              Linking up @ Friday FavoritesH54FFriday Favorites

4 comments:

  1. I forgot all about the song "Stupid Girls"! Hahah hilarious.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work colleagues are just the best right? :-( Glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.