Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Year's Goals



I know we're already into 2016 and I don't usually do New Year's resolutions but I do have a few goals that I'd like to accomplish.

1.) Eating Better: I know everybody tends to say this around this time of year. I really want to try and eat better. I would say cleaner but after some research I'm being to think that "clean eating" is a sham.

2.) Meal Prep: I'd like to start preparing meals ahead of time. Both for home and work. Like go crazy Sunday and have my whole week just ready to go.

3) Run More: I want to run more, right now it's about once a week. I want to run at least 3 times a week. Idealy I would like to get the pro version Zombies, Run! so I had that for all my runs, but not sure it'll be in the cards until later in the year.

4) Get back to strength training: I would like to get back on track with my weight lifting, currently I've just been doing bodyweight strength training.

5) Run a 5k. I wanted to do this last year but it never happened. Finding races in my area is actually really hard unless you're in the know, which I am not. I did a Race for the Cure over a year ago, which I'm still on the list so maybe I can do that again, I also know of a Zombie Walk. Not exactly a race but still looks like fun. Maybe I'll try a virtual race... will have to look into those more.

1 comment:

  1. I say eat healthier. I don't know that I could ever go full clean.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.