Sunday, January 24, 2016

Weekly Review & Sunday Meal Prep

So four out of seven days isn't to bad, but I'm going to have to try and do better this week.

1/17 Sunday:
Bedtime Yoga - 20 Minute Calming & Relaxing Night Time Flow

1/18 Monday:
15 Min Shoveling Snow
15 Min Power Yoga with Weights w/ Sean Vigue - HASfit Yoga Workout with Weight - Yoga Exercises

1/19 Tuesday:
16 Min NEW WORKOUT | Kettle Booty!

1/20 Weds:
Rest Day

1/21 Thurs:
Jogging 30mins
post run stretch

1/22 Friday:
Grocery Shopping

1/23 Sat:
Slacked

Now for a new feature where I plan out my meals for the work week, remember I only work Mon-Thurs so right now that's all I'm prepping for. Also it's worth noting that I'm trying to build muscle so my diet might be a little more calories than most.

Monday:
  • Breakfast- 2 Frittatas, Coffee, 1/2 Bagel w/ Peanut Butter 
  • Brunch- Breakfast Smoothie
  • Lunch- Tuna, Triscuits, Fruit & Cereal Bar
  • Dinner- Shrimp Fried Rice
  • Snacks- Granola and Protein Bars, possible protein smoothie


Tuesday:
  • Breakfast- 2 Frittatas, Coffee, 1/2 Bagel w/ Peanut Butter 
  • Brunch- Breakfast Smoothie
  • Lunch- Egg Salad on Sandwich Thin
  • Dinner- Herb Chicken w/ Veggies
  • Snacks- Granola and Cereal Bars, possible protein smoothie

Weds:
  • Breakfast- 2 Frittatas, Coffee, 1/2 Bagel w/ Peanut Butter 
  • Brunch- Breakfast Smoothie
  • Lunch- Jar Salad
  • Dinner- Chicken Parm w/ spaghetti 
  • Snacks- Granola and Cereal Bars, possible protein smoothie


Thurs:
  • Breakfast-  2 Frittatas, Coffee, 1/2 Bagel w/ Peanut Butter 
  • Brunch- Breakfast Smoothie
  • Lunch- Ham, Cheese Sticks, Couple Energy Balls
  • Dinner- Chicken and wild rice soup
  • Snacks- Granola and Cereal Bars, possible protein smoothie
Breakfast and lunch

2 comments:

  1. That Kettle Booty workout looks good! I'll have to try it this evening! Thanks for linking up with me :-) #wbwalinkup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun, I did Tone it ups other Kettlebell workout along with a Power Yoga session this afternoon. Oh my goodness am I going to feel that in the morning. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.