Sunday, February 7, 2016

Exercise Review & Meal Prep


This week sucked!! I usually track all my workouts either by writing them down in my journal, with Endomondo, my Up Move or MFP. Yes it's overkill but I can be OCD. For some reason this week I can not for the life of me recall what I did Monday. It's weird but I'm pulling a blank.

1/31 Sunday:
30 mins Running
7 mins After Run Yoga

2/1 Monday:
I have no idea, can't even remember if I worked out.

2/2 Tues:
19 mins Kettlebell Toning w/ Tone it Up

2/3 Weds:
Rest Day

2/4 Thursday:
Slacked

2/5 Friday:
1hr Grocery Shopping

2/6 Saturday:
Was feeling sick.

It seems like lately I've been logging three days a week workouts and 3 days rest (I consider Friday a free day as I'm usually too busy running errands and going to appts or doing whatever I couldn't get done during the other weekdays to workout and also usually have my cheat meal on that day)

Meal Prep:
I have been trying to get in the habit of making big meals on the weekends so that I have leftovers for lunches. I also want to meal prep dinners and freeze ahead, but it is not going well. I really need to pick up some bigger freezable containers to hold actual meals.

Monday:
Breakfast: Breakfast Quesadilla, Coffee, Yogurt
Lunch: Leftover Tater-Tot Casserole
Dinner: Shrimp w/ pasta

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Breakfast Quesadilla, Coffee, Yogurt
Lunch: Leftover Tater-Tot Casserole
Dinner: Beef and Veggie Stir Fry w/ rice

Weds:
Breakfast: Breakfast Quesadilla, Coffee, Yogurt
Lunch: Chicken and Rice w/ veggies
Dinner: Steak Tips w/ potatoes

Thurs:
Breakfast: Breakfast Quesadilla, Coffee, Yogurt
Lunch: Chicken and Rice w/ veggies
Dinner: ? maybe soup of some sort.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...