Sunday, February 28, 2016

Exercise Review

So I again managed to hit my 3 on 3 off this week, although I'm a little ashamed of Saturday. I got wrapped up in making jewelry for an upcoming craft fair and the time just got away from me.

Sunday  2/21
23 min Weight Lifting
Squats 10 reps x 2 sets of 50 lbs
           10 reps x 2 sets of 55 lbs
Deadlifts 10 reps x 3 sets of 70 lbs
Warrior pose & Bicep Curls 10 reps x 2 sets of 10 lbs (1 set each arm/ leg)
Warrior pose & Military Press 10 reps x 2 sets of 10 lbs (1 set each leg)
Tricep Kickbacks 10 reps x 2 sets of 10 lbs (1 set each arm)
31 mins Running on Tramp
8 mins Yoga- Yoga for Runners, Cooling Down Sequence

Monday 2/22
10 min Walk on lunch
20 min Yoga - Bedtime Yoga - 20 Minute Calming & Relaxing Night Time Flow

Tues 2/23
Rest

Weds 2/24
27 mins Running on tramp
2 mins Yoga - My own after run flow

Thurs 2/25
Rest

Friday 2/26
1 hr grocery shopping

Saturday 2/27
Slacked - I got wrapped up in some projects and just forgot.

I don't think I'm going to be doing the meal prep as much. DK has been cooking and just makes what he's in the mood for so I'm at his whims for dinner. Lately my lunches have consisted of leftovers. I could do breakfasts but since they're basically all oatmeal, bagels w/ peanut butter, and coffee it's not much to tell. Although this week I am trying a new thing I found Light and Fit Protein Smoothies. Maybe they will become a thing who knows.

2 comments:

  1. Nice week! I need to get better about my strength training - yoga has been a good addition but I need to get some actual weight training in! Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love yoga, but the weight lifting has been a great addition to my routine.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...