Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Wrap Up

So I didn't do a wrap up last friday it was just to hectic around here. Monday I finally snapped at work and had it out with the floor supervisor.


I'd just had it with never being in my dept and nothing ever getting done. Just for the record it did no good whatsoever, I am still not working in my dept most of the time. But I've decided to put my frustration to good use and just push it all into my workouts.
Now a sneak peek I will be hosting a giveaway that starts this weekend so stay tuned.


Song for this week...




Workout for this week...



Motivation:

                               Linking up @ Friday FavoritesH54FFriday Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.