Thursday, February 11, 2016

My Morning Workout

Every morning I used to get up early and workout, over time I stopped mainly because I was being lazy. I'm thinking of starting to do this again. Here is an outline of what my morning workout looks like. It's a combination of yoga and regular exercises. Please note I am not a doctor, nutritionist, fitness expert or personal trainer, this is just something I found works for me.

Forward fold (hold for a few breaths) transition into
Downward Dog (hold for a few breaths) transition into
Cobra (hold for a few breaths) 
Plank (hold 30 sec)
Push ups (15)
Crunches (15)
Scissor Kicks (10)
Shoulder stand (hold for a few breaths)
Squats (20)
Sumo Squats (20)
Tree Pose (hold for a few breaths) transition into
Dancer Pose (Advanced pose, skip if not used to it. Hold for a few breaths) transition into
Forward fold (hold for a few breaths) transition into
Mountain pose (hold for a few breaths)

The whole thing usually takes about 15 minutes for me to go through and I only do one round. 

Pinnable version:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.