Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Faves

I'm fairly certain my children are living petri dishes that come complete with all sorts of little germies. Ok maybe not fair but they are constantly bring home illnesses from school. Currently we have all come down with runny noses, sore throats, headaches, and coughing yes the dreaded spring colds have arrived at our house. It seems to be whenever the weather starts to change these things hit.
This week's song...


This week's workout...


This week's I want, because the look comfy and cool.
This week's motivation...


And just because

 Linking up @ Friday FavoritesH54FFriday Favorites

1 comment:

  1. I've been listening to Kelly Clarkson non-stop lately! Love her!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.