Wednesday, March 2, 2016

{Recipe} Breakfast Quesadilla

I wanted something different for breakfast so I decided to try making quesadillas. These are made from whole wheat tortilla, eggs, cheddar cheese, and bacon. What I did was make big breakfast Sunday morning and used the extra to make these. Now because of this and the fact I only have two frying pan I did something I don't usually do and cooked these in the same pan as I cooked the bacon. While the flavor was amazing I'm sure my arteries were not happy with me. These are simple to make and easy to customize adding your favorite ingredients, but here's what mine were made of.
So here are the ingredients:
1 Egg
1/8 Cup Milk (used to scramble eggs)
1 Whole Wheat Tortillas
2 slices, Bacon
1/2 cup, Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Directions:
Cook up bacon and scramble eggs.


Place tortilla in frying pan, sprinkle some cheese on half, place egg on top with bacon, sprinkle the rest of cheese on that.
Fold and flip. I found the best way to do this is fold the empty side over your ingredients, slide your spatula under the tortilla hold the top together and sort of flop it over gently. Let cook on that side until cheese is melty. 


Now enjoy!

I've found for me this recipe makes two servings. 
Each serving has
Calories 290
Total Fat 20 g 
Protein 17 g 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...