Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday Cup of.... #10

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments. 




Ok so I was right about the cold, it hit nice and hard. I spent saturday doped up on cold med, with a box of tissues, bag of cough drops and multiple cups of tea binge watching Jessica Jones on NetFlix. I did get my posts for the week together and some reviews done too. I can multitask with the best of them, when I want to. 



The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.
Did really good until this cold kicked my butt. I just want to feel good and not tired all the time anymore. 

3/13/16: 32 mins Walk/ Run on Treadmill {3.63 miles} (6031 Steps)
3 mins Post Run Yoga
3/14/16: 21 mins Walk/Run on Tramp (Started Zombies Run Interval Training)(3949 Steps)
14 mins Standing Yoga for Beginners
3/15/16: 5mins Morning Yoga (1154 Steps)
3/16/16: 7 mins Morning Yoga (3253 Steps)
15 mins Walk on Lunch
3/17/16: Grocery Shopping (1808 Steps)
3/18/16: To sick 


Another full week on the blog. I've also managed to get the agenda posted in the sidebar, so folks can see what I have scheduled.

3/14/16: Motivation Monday
3/15/16: Teaser Tuesday
3/16/16: My Post Run Yoga Flow
3/17/16: {Book Review} The Devil's Serenade by Catherine Cavendish
3/18/16: Friday Faves


All links go to Goodreads pages

In my mailbox...
Sadie Walker is Stranded (Zombie #2) by Madeleine Roux

Email...
The Haunted Heist (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #3) by Angie Fox 
Tales of the Possessed: Extraordinary true life experiences by C. Torrington
Something Wicked: A Ghost Hunter Explores Negative Spirits by Debi Chestnut




What I'm Reading...

Plague World (Ashley Parker #3) by Dana Fredsti
Candy from Strangers (August Riordan, #3) by Mark Coggins (Podiobook -Almost done listening to it)
The Haunted Heist (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #3) by Angie Fox (NetGalley- Almost done)

Finished:
The Devil's Serenade by Catherine Cavendish
Testing the Prisoner  by Phil Giunta (listened to)

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your cold, but did you love Jessica Jones? I don't watch any Marvel (etc) stuff but LOVE LOVE LOVED it. I'd attempted to watch Arrow a few years ago and gave up and don't watch Batman / Superman movies etc but loved that Jessica was so screwed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually a bit of a comic book nerd, but don't really watch the shows because then I get mad and start yelling at the screen about canon. For me the only true Batman movies are the Tim Burton ones and I'm not a huge Superman fan. But to answer your question yes I love Jessica Jones. I think it had to do with the fact that I'm not super familiar with the character so I didn't know enough to get weather it was in line with the comics, something that bugs the heck out of me if they deviate. Also I love David Tennant (sp?) so that bumped the show up in my eyes too. :)

      Delete
  2. My week was similar fitness-wise in that it started out strong and then I was hit with a cold...and it was too hard to do anything more strenuous than just walk. I've been drinking a ton of water and tea and the tissues haven't left my side! I think that's going to be my plan until this cold lets up - plenty of rest, light exercise (I do have 2 dogs) and lots of fluids. Hopefully I'll also get in lots of reading and some blog work, too! Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin, and back at you. :) I think that's the ticket.

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear about your cold - but a nice week overall! THanks for linking up today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better.

    Looks like you did get a lot done, though.

    ENJOY your new books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel much better this week. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.