Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Cup of... #9

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments. 


So this was a pretty good week blog wise, getting back in the saddle wasn't to bad. I think I'm going to be able to balance the posts pretty well. Keeping things fairly even book/ fitness wise.
Real life wise it wasn't so great. I was sick to my stomach in the beginning of the week, and then hurt my shoulder (more on that later). I'm also pretty sure I'm coming down with a cold. So yeah not great right now. Also I hope ya'll haven't forgotten to switch your clocks, now my body has to get used to waking up an hour earlier. Blarg!!!



The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.
So this week sucked other than doing the #FitReader Virtual 5k. I was feeling sick the beginning of the week and then did something to my neck and shoulder Thursday. I woke up Friday morning and could barely move my right arm. Getting groceries was tortuous.
3/6/16: 38 mins on trampoline (forgot to put my Up on so steps weren't counted)
31 mins of power yoga
3/7/16: 33 mins run/walking on treadmill {#FitReader 2016 March Virtual 5k}(5305 Steps)
3/8/16: Rest (1182 Steps)
3/9/16: Slacked (1339 Steps)
3/10/16: couldn't turn my head or use my right arm due to pain in that side (1355 Steps)
3/11/16: Grocery Shopping (3112 steps)
3/12/16: felt like crap forced myself to do 3 mins of yoga to stretch my back (998 steps)


So on the blog this week we had kind of a full week for the first week back. Don't expect this every week, although I have signed up for a few tours sort of dipping my toes in the water. 
3/7/16: Motivation Monday #43
3/8/16: Teaser Tuesday
3/9/16: {Cover Reveal} MER-CHARMER by Amy Bearce
3/10/16: {Book Review} Nocturnal by Scott Sigler
3/11/16:  Friday Faves

In my mailbox...
Nothing for me this week.

Email...
Ditto for the inbox


What I'm Reading...
Plague World (Ashley Parker #3) by Dana Fredsti
The Devil's Serenade by Catherine Cavendish
Testing the Prisoner  by Phil Giunta (listening to) {Almost done}

Finished:
By Your Side by Phil Giunta (listened to)
Plague Nation (Ashley Parker, #2) by Dana Fredsti

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Plague World sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy your books this week.

    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your week was good.

    Looks like a good new week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.