Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The Devil's Serenade by Catherine Cavendish
"Out in the hall, Neil was screaming and clutching his hair. If this was a new ruse, it was a pretty effective one." 




7 comments:

  1. I've heard some great things about Cavendish but have yet to read anything by her. I think I'll have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new author for me. The book sounds good. My teaser comes from Tumbled Graves by Brenda Chapman. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this sounds good! Great teaser! Here is mine: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2016/03/teaser-tuesday-if-you-find-me-by-emily.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading this one. I enjoyed the author's previous works.

    My TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear.. I do hope he wasn't going bald!

    My teaser is from Envy of Angels by Matt Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Teaser. I'm wondering what has caused such a violent reaction from Neil.
    My Tuesday post features a contemporary romance: GRIFF MONTGOMERY, QUARTERBACK.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.