Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser this week is from Plague World by Dana Fredsti.
"I glanced back and sure enough, slumped figures slowly emerged out of the mist, mangled features and misshapen limbs becoming visible as they slowly but steadily made their way toward us. Creepy as hell."




8 comments:

  1. Oh... so we're looking at a zombie thriller, are we? Are you enjoying it? My TT this week is a paranormal murder mystery - https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2016/03/29/teaser-tuesday-29th-march-2016/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup and yup. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I agree. Very creepy! The teaser on my adult blog comes from I Dream of Dragons by Ashlyn Chase. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely creepy! But I am now curious, so thanks! Here's mine: “MOST WANTED”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! I just started a brand new book and it's on kindle, so I can't really flip to a random page...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I'm reading on a ereader I usually just take from the page I'm on.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...