Sunday Cup of... #12

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments. 



I spent most my week looking forward to Saturday because the local church held a book and puzzle sale. I was a little disappointed as they really didn't have as many books as I had hoped, the majority being romance. I was able to pick up a few books that look interesting. I really needed that pick me up as Friday we lost both our fridge and washer at once. The van's still not 100% either, now there are some new problems. I did get another nice surprise as I had enough shop your way reward points to buy a new pair of running shoes I found on sale at Sears, while we were looking for a new fridge. I would have put it toward the fridge, but the system wouldn't let me. Also DK kind of made me since my Nikes are falling apart. 
If you shop at Sears or Kmart often I would suggest signing up for the FitStudio you get ShopYourWay Reward points for being active. It's pretty cool. I was also able to get a new pair of leggings for five bucks at Walmart using some of the money from my Savings Catcher app, the rest went to groceries.



The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.
3/28/16: 10 mins Hip Opening Yoga for Runners (Steps 1659)
 3/29/16: 15 min walk on lunch (Steps 2364)
15 min power yoga
 3/30/16: Rest (Steps 1297)
 3/31/16: Slacked (Steps 1205)
4/1/16: 38:36 mins Run/Walk 3.01 miles (Steps 8813)
4/2/16: didn't get a chance to work out (steps 1617)


Not quite as full a week as usual but I don't think I'm going to be doing the Friday Faves anymore. I'll probably find something to replace it but I'm just not feeling it.
3/28/16: Motivation Monday
              {Book Blitz} Never Trust a Skinny Cupcake Baker by D.E.Haggerty
3/29/16: Teaser Tuesday
3/30/16: Recommended Listening for Workouts
3/31/16: {Book Review} The Haunted Heist (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries #3) by Angie Fox

All links go to Goodreads pages
Picked up at booksale...
Dead Like You by Peter James
Walk Away the Pounds: The Breakthrough 6-Week Program That Helps You Burn Fat, Tone Muscle, and Feel Great Without Dieting by Leslie Sansone 
Eat Smart, Walk Strong: The Secrets to Effortless Weight Loss by Leslie Sansone
Haunted London by Richard Jones

In my mailbox...
Haunted (Harrison Investigation #1) by Heather Graham
Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting

Email...
Nada


What I'm Reading...
Aquarius: Haunted Heart by Sèphera Girón (Netgalley)
Plague World (Ashley Parker #3) by Dana Fredsti

Finished:
Windwood Farm: A Paranormal Mystery (Taryn's Camera Book 1) by Rebecca Patrick-Howard (bought from Amazon)
Murder, Inc., and the Moral Life by Robert Weldon Whalen


So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

Comments

  1. The Southern Ghost mysteries sounds intriguing. I'm so sorry you lost your fridge & washer at the same time - we had a horrible year in 2012 when we lost FIVE major pieces of equipment in the space of 7 months... It wiped us out! So I feel your pain. In the meantime, I'm reading Charles Stross' The Rhesus Chart, which is part of his paranormal mystery series The Laundry Files. I don't know if you 've come across him - but they are both funny and creepy. Hope you have a better week - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can get your appliances and car working! It can be a real hit.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/04/what-is-it-about-this-book-ten-reasons.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does everything die at once? We'll have months of everything going okay and then all of a sudden we have to replace everything we own. I can definitely see why you needed a pick me up! That's to bad about the book and puzzle sale not being quite what you hoped but it's definitely good you found a few things anyway. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, why does everything break down at once? I'm glad you found a few books to cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hate when everything dies together! A few years ago, (2013, I think), I had to replace my TV, my computer, and my vacuum cleaner. I guess that means the washer and dryer are next, as I've had them for nine years! Yikes!

    I hope your books ease the pain...enjoy! Here are
    MY WEEKLY UPDATES


    ReplyDelete
  6. Weird how things all seem to die at the same time. I hope your new ones last a good long while. Here is what I read last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your appliances and car. My husband picked up a nice winter coat for free at Sears, using bonus points. It is fun when that happens. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice week - I'm thinking about logging my steps each day too now! I love that idea!

    Thanks for linking up again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ENJOY your reading week.

    Oh no on the fridge and washer.

    Our appliances seemed to have gone at the same time too.

    All is good now.

    ENJOY your week...hope things get better.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.