Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Cup of... #13

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments. 



It was a fairly uneventful week, the only thing of note was a dentist appt Friday. I now have to get my wisdom teeth pulled, two other teeth pulled, and some fillings. We're just waiting to hear back from the insurance to see what they cover.



The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.
I can't seem to get a break, this week my wrist has been acting up. I want to start lifting again, as it seemed to help keep the wrist and arm pain to a minimum. I'm trying to come up with a workout schedule and some goals to keep me motivated.
4/3/16: 30 min Power Yoga
4/4/16: 42 mins Running on Tramp 3.12 miles (#FitReaders 5k)
43 mins Wrist Free Yoga Flow
4/5/16:  Groceries after work
4/6/16: Rest
4/7/16: Slacked
4/8/16: Slacked
4/9/16: Slacked


This week was pretty light, but next week is going to be full. Including a giveaway...
4/4/16: Motivation Monday
4/5/16: Teaser Tuesday
4/6/16: {Recipe} Carrot Cake Energy Bites

All links go to Goodreads pages

In my mailbox...
Nada

Email...
Nada


What I'm Reading...
Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting
The Spirit Chaser by K.M. Mayor
Varney the Vampire, Volume I by Thomas Peckett Prest (audiobook)

Finished:
Aquarius: Haunted Heart by Sèphera Girón (Netgalley)
Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper by J.L. Bryan (free on Amazon)
Cold Shadows (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #2) by J.L.Bryan
Plague World (Ashley Parker #3) by Dana Fredsti
The Mystery of the Yellow Room (Joseph Rouletabille #1) by Gaston Leroux (audiobook)

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Trying to come up with a set workout schedule is tough - everytime I do, something always seems to happen! I just started back to yoga. I found a few good yoga flows to do at home that adds to about 30 minutes. I'm hoping to also get to some yoga clases, but my schedule is so sporadic right now, so at least this is better than nothing! Hope your wrist is feeling better soon! Have a great week!

    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I've seen really good reviews for Ghost Trapper. Looking forward to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I still remember having my wisdom teeth removed, and that was over 40 years ago! LOL. Hope it's not too bad.

    Enjoy your books...I am curious about Aquarius: Haunted Heart.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, sorry about all the dental work. Good luck with it! I need some too but have been putting it off, partially because it's so expensive :-/

    I considered The Spirit Chaser from Netgalley, but then I started reading the excerpt from Amazon and couldn't deal with all the head hopping. I guess that's like a reading pet peeve of mine.

    Good luck with your workout schedule, and enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At 40-something, I still have all of my wisdom teeth, but I know I'm going to have to get them out eventually. I hope it all goes well. And although you didn't get in all the workouts you wanted, great job on the 5k!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My older son got his wisdom teeth out last week. It wasn't too bad but he's also 18 so I'm not sure that counts! I'm sorry to hear about your wrist pain but I'm impressed with the workouts you're getting in. I really need to get back into that routine. I always feel so much better when I do but my motivation is low. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the dentist. They can be so expensive can't they? I have private health insurance (here in Australia) but sometimes still have to prioritise what I'll have done because it can get costly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.