Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday Cup of... #14

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments. 



Not much to tell this week, I did spend most of Saturday working on my PINNY series. I need to work on The Survivalistas but I'm suffering from a major case of writer's block when it comes to that story. I know where I want to go but just can't seem to figure out how to get there. I pretty much feel like this everytime I pull it up...
So instead I've been working on my other series, which I'm going to start posting as a serial on it's own blog, just like The Survivalistas soon. Although since book 1 in the series is already out, I'll be starting the serial with book 2. But it's not quite ready for the public yet. Well that's all I have going on right now.



The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.
My goal for this week was take 3000 steps everyday, I managed to hit it 3 out of 7 days. 
4/10/16: (616 steps)
4/11/16: 26 min run 2.24 miles (5047 steps)
4/12/16: (3201 steps)
4/13/16: ( 2169 steps)
4/14/16: (1186 steps)
4/15/16: 29 min run 2.14 (5882 steps)
10 min yoga
4/16/16: 23 min 1.82 miles (3368 steps as of 8pm)

7 mins yoga



This week was fairly full, but don't forget to check out the Shower of Books Giveaway.



All links go to Goodreads pages

In my mailbox...
Nada

Email...
Nada


What I'm Reading...
Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting
Varney the Vampire, Volume II by Thomas Peckett Prest
Tempting The Light by Bonnie Gill


Finished:
The Spirit Chaser by K.M. Mayor
Varney the Vampire, Volume I by Thomas Peckett Prest (audiobook)
Must Love Ghosts (Banshee Creek #1) by Ani Gonzalez

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.