Sunday Cup of... #15

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments. 



I really need a break, another sucky week. C starting feeling sick Sunday and was down with the flu all week. I had to take Monday and Tuesday off, using my vacation time, to cover it. It was totally worth it to be there for C when he was sick though. Spring is officially here and I'm suffering with allergies bad.
Ok I'm going to look for a bright side, I got to spend time with my little man, and the weather is turning nice.



The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.
My goal for this week was to stick to the plan I posted ~Spring Reset- Stage 1 {Sort of Cleanse}~ and that went like this...

With C sick, me stressed out and PMS I started eating crap, diet blew up right in my face, but I did get some good workouts in, just not what I planned.
4/17/16: 23 mins running of tramp 1.81 miles (2820 steps)
2 min cool down yoga
4/18/16: 36 min yoga (303 steps)
4/19/16: 15 min yoga (1006 steps)
4/20/16: 10 min Standing abs workout (3485 steps)
5 min butt and thigh workout
17 min running on tramp 1. miles
7 min cool down yoga
4/21/16: Rest (1606 steps)
4/22/16: Spent the day sitting on my butt watching all the Season 2 episodes of iZombie Hulu had to offer. (405 steps)






Recap of this week on the blog....
4/18/16: Motivation Monday

All links go to Goodreads pages

In my mailbox...
Running: A Love Story: 10 Years, 5 Marathons, and 1 Life-Changing Sport by Jen A. Miller

Email...
Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
Clean Soups: Simple, Nourishing Recipes for Health and Vitality by Rebecca Katz, Mat Edelson



What I'm Reading...
Varney the Vampire, Volume II by Thomas Peckett Prest (Listening to)
The Michigan Murders by Edward Keyes
The Agony That Remains: A Paranormal Investigation in America's Heartland by Brandon Callahan
Haunted (Harrison Investigation #1) by Heather Graham

Finished:
Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting
Tempting The Light by Bonnie Gill


So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a busy week. I'm sorry to hear you guys had the flu it's no fun being sick. I'm glad you did have a productive week. I hope next week will be better. Have a great week and feel better. My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books! I am curious about The Michigan Murders. Here are
    MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your little guy was sick...hope he's feeling better! My allergies have been awful lately...even with taking meds everyday...but, it's so nice to see everything finally blooming, so I'll live with it. You still managed to have a pretty good week, despite all you had on your plate! Doesn't it stink that you don't get many steps doing yoga? I just got back to doing yoga and hate that you don't get the step counts...oh well! Hope you have a healthy week coming up!!!

    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope this is a better week for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Hope he's all better and it is nice when you get some unexpected down time with the kiddos. Now that he's healthy, maybe a better week for you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like Clean Soups came at a good time for you and your family. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy all of your great books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ENJOY this week of reading.

    I hope this week is good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon so you can have a better week too! But at least you got some yoga in and at least had a little activity in there!

    Thanks for joining the link up again! :) See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.