Please bear with us as we undergo some reconstruction.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting
"But she knew the answer. Of course she knew. She'd known it even in her dream, in the deepest voids of sleep."

8 comments:

  1. Good teaser, gotta wonder what she knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very intriguing quote - and now I want to know the answer, too... Are you enjoying it?
    My TT this week is about an adventurous sneak thief... https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2016/04/12/teaser-tuesday-12th-april-2016/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummm. Intriguing. Makes me wonder what she knew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this is book 2 in a series. Did you read the first book? And if so, do you recommend it? I tend to be OCD and start with the first book if there's a series!
    My teaser this week is from Vermilion by Molly Tanzer: http://abookaddictsview.blogspot.com/2016/04/teaser-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh. Sounds good. I'm going to go check out the first book now. The eerie title and soft cover have me curious.

    My TT from Girl Of Mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed this book. I hope you do too. My YA teaser this week comes from Mr. Fahrenheit by T. Michael Martin. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this series! I hope you are enjoying this book! Here is my teaser: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2016/04/teaser-tuesday-what-dead-want-by-norah.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oo! I like that! I really like the cover too. This sounds like it will be good.

    Musings of a Bookish Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.