Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday Cup of... #17

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments. 


I am finally feeling good! Yay! I'm looking forward to the One Bad Mother 5K that I will be doing later today and I'll post about it tomorrow. 




The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.
So my goal for this week was to eat better and I have been somewhat... ok so I like my pie... and Jelly Belly's. But I've been doing better.
5/1/16: 22 mins Yoga
5/2/16: 30 mins Running
10 mins Weightlifting
7 mins Yoga
5/3/16: 30 mins Running on treadmill 2.67 miles
5/4/16: Rest
5/5/16: 28 mins Running 2.2 miles on tramp
18 mins Yoga
5/6/16: 51:30 mins Running on Treadmill 5.71 miles
5/7/16: Rest


So here's a rehash of what was on the blog this week...
5/2/16: Motivation Monday
Flash Back My First 5k
{Book Review} The Agony That Remains: A Paranormal Investigation in America's Heartland by Brandon Callahan
5/3/16: Teaser Tuesday
5/4/16: {Workout Review} KettleToning ~ blend of toning, yoga & kettlebells with Tone It Up
5/5/16: {Book Review} Must Love Ghosts (Banshee Creek #1) by Ani Gonzalez
5/6/16: {Review} BSN Amino X BCAA mix




All links go to Goodreads pages

In my mailbox...
Nada


Email...
Nada


What I'm Reading...
Haunted (Harrison Investigation #1) by Heather Graham
Varney the Vampire; or, The Feast of Blood, Volume III by Thomas Peckett Prest
Dark Hollow Road (Taryn's Camera #3) by Rebecca Patrick-Howard 

Finished:
Griffith Tavern (Taryn's Camera #2) by Rebecca Patrick-Howard
Varney the Vampire, Volume II by Thomas Peckett Prest (Listening to)
Running: A Love Story: 10 Years, 5 Marathons, and 1 Life-Changing Sport by Jen A. Miller
Jekyll Island (Taryn's Camera #5)by Rebecca Patrick-Howard

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Your books look good! I run and do yoga as well, I'm off to hot yoga in a few minutes! Have a great week, I love your blog design:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed by your workout routine! I'm trying to get back to exercising, starting with walking and hoping to add yoga. Running is probably not in the cards for me, though. Thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.