Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Cup of... #19

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
And Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.



I had a pretty boring week, which was actually kind of nice. It wasn't great, but then it wasn't absolutely horrible either. The only thing of note was it was our 14th wedding anniversary wednesday. Dk picked up Little Caesars Pizza and a cake, he got me this weird little squishy batman thingy for my collection, as an afterthought. We had already got our presents from each other and I had to work so while not romantic in the least, it worked for us.




The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.

5/15/16: 20 mins of weight training. 
5/16/16:  Rest
5/1716: Yoga 12 mins
5/18/16: Wasn't able to workout
5/19/16: Wasn't able to workout
5/20/16: Ran 1.47 miles in 20:41 min on Tramp
5/21/16: Ran 3.11 miles in 30:34 mins of Tramp for FitReader 5k




5/16/16: {Book Review} Running: A Love Story: 10 Years, 5 Marathons, and 1 Life-Changing Sport by Jen A. Miller
May The 4th Be With You 5K Recap
5/17/16: {Recipe} Kitchen Sink Detox Smoothie
5/18/16: Was my wedding anniversary so no post.
5/19/16: {Book Review} The Spirit Chaser by Kat Mayor
5/20/16: {Review} Chocolate Dipped Coconut Luna Bars


All links go to Goodreads pages

In my mailbox...
Nada

Email...
Terminal (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #4) by J.L. Bryan
House of Whispers (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #5) by J.L. Bryan


What I'm Reading...
Karma's A Bitch (A Pet Psychic Mystery #1) by Shannon Esposito
Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum #15) by Janet Evanovich

Finished:
The Canterville Ghost (TreeTops Classics) by Oscar Wilde
House of Whispers (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #5) by J.L. Bryan
Terminal (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #4) by J.L. Bryan
The Crawling Darkness (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #3) by J.L. Bryan
The String of Pearls by Anonymous
Confessions of an Unlikely Runner: A Guide to Racing and Obstacle Courses for the Averagely Fit and Halfway Dedicated by Dana L. Ayers
Clean Soups: Simple, Nourishing Recipes for Health and Vitality by Rebecca Katz, Mat Edelson

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. Happy belated anniversary.

    I'd love to go back and read the entire Stephanie Plum series by Evanovich. I've read almost all but often ages apart so never remember the detail in between!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I've only read one other book in the series, and not in order as I got these from a coworker. I'm on the fence about if I like them or not.

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary! Good job with your fitness too. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    I'm reading Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld. It's a modern day take on Sense and Sensibility. Pretty entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't heard of that one, I'll have to look it up.

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary!

    Cake sounds really good right now. I might have to pretend there's a special occasion this week and make one. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We don't need a special occasion to eat cake around here. :)

      Delete
  5. Happy 14th Anniversary! You know, I once read a lot! I had a book club membership for many years and kept a stack of hardcover books by my bed! What happened? I still read when I travel. Weekly, I read blogs. Lots of them! HA. And, on that note -- Welcome to the Weekly Wrap! We hope you'll make it a habit. Thanks for linking with us Shandy Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza sound good to me. Happy Anniversary! And cake too. Yum.LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! Looks like you had a productive week. I kind of like the boring weeks myself. I'm not a fan of drama. Here's my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 14th Anniversary! I am currently reading The Girl on the Train. Pretty good. I will have to look up some of the books you have read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I read as much as you do! Looks like a great list! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Looks like a great lists of books! I hope I can catch up on some reading over my summer break.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary :)
    Have a wonderful rest of the week and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to have you join us for Weekly Wrap! I think anniversary's are overrated sometimes, sounds like yall did just what you wanted to do! That to me is my kind of anniversary!
    I read a lot it's just not books but blogs. I have found out that I really need to figure out how to read faster too! Any tips on that? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.