Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday Cup of...#18

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments. 



If you really want to know how my week went read  Journal # 46: Mother's Day, Virtual Races, and the Sickies.



The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.


5/8/16: Ran 3.1 miles in 29:21 mins on treadmill
5/9/16: Yoga 12 mins
5/10/16: Wasn't able to workout
5/11/16: Wasn't able to workout
5/12/16: Wasn't able to workout
5/13/16: Ran 2.10 in 20mins on Treadmill
5/14/16:  Ran May the 4th be with you virtual run 3.25 miles in 30:05 mins


I've done a little remodeling hoping to make it look a little more professional and cleaner. What do you think? And here's a rehash of what was on the blog this week...
5/9/16: One Bad Mother Runner 5K recap
5/10/16: {Spotlight} The Body in the Wardrobe by Katherine Hall Page
5/11/16: {Workout Review} Fitness Blender: 5 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout for a Bigger Butt
5/12/16: {Book Review} The Michigan Murders by Edward Keyes
5/13/16: {Review} Protein2O
5/14/16: Journal # 46: Mother's Day, Virtual Races, and the Sickies


All links go to Goodreads pages

In my mailbox...
Nada

Email...
Karma's A Bitch (A Pet Psychic Mystery #1) by Shannon Esposito
The Crawling Darkness (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #3) by J.L. Bryan
Confessions of an Unlikely Runner: A Guide to Racing and Obstacle Courses for the Averagely Fit and Halfway Dedicated by Dana L. Ayers


What I'm Reading...
Karma's A Bitch (A Pet Psychic Mystery #1) by Shannon Esposito
The Crawling Darkness (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #3) by J.L. Bryan
The String of Pearls by Anonymous
Confessions of an Unlikely Runner: A Guide to Racing and Obstacle Courses for the Averagely Fit and Halfway Dedicated by Dana L. Ayers

Finished:
Haunted (Harrison Investigation #1) by Heather Graham
Varney the Vampire; or, The Feast of Blood, Volume III by Thomas Peckett Prest
Dark Hollow Road (Taryn's Camera #3) by Rebecca Patrick-Howard 

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I love a Sunday wrap-up. Sounds like you did a bit of exercise and a bit of reading. That's a good week for me. A very good week.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mid week exercise slow down is always tough. Great job on the ends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog looks great. :-) I was sorry to hear everyone got so sick. It sounds like you avoided it though, which is good, even if it meant you didn't get your workouts in. Hopefully everyone is feeling 100% again. :-)

    My eye caught on the Heather Graham book you mentioned. I enjoy her books. Haven't read Haunted though.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're inspiring me to run :) Getting in shape has been a slow moving for me but I'm getting there. Hope you have a great week and enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my Sunday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Confessions of an Unlikely Runner and I was lucky to be able to interview Dana Ayers for my blog book club. She's as down to earth as you would think. I'm so happy her book is taking off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of the virtual race...will have to look into that! Looks like you still managed to have a pretty good week, despite the midweek issues.

    Hope you have a great week!
    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.