Wednesday, May 11, 2016

{Workout Review} Fitness Blender: 5 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout for a Bigger Butt



Ok so this week I wanted to share with you one of my favorite workouts. Basically this is a super fast, super intense bout of squats. Ok it's actually squat variations. I started using this as a body weight exercise which kills the legs until you get used it it, I've gotten to the point now where I can add weights to the ski squats, sumo squats and static squats to get a little more out of the workout. While mainly strength training, it does have a tiny bit of cardio with pop squats and jump squats.
I like to create a longer workout by incorporating this in with several others so I get a totally body workout. I'm going to warn you though that your legs will be screaming at you by the time your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...