Wednesday, May 25, 2016

{Workout Review} Routine for a Deep Sleep | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles




This is my go to yoga workout when I can't find the time for anything else. It's quick, actually some folks in the comments criticize it for being to fast for a sleep routine. From watching this many times I get the feeling it's actually just showing you the routine so that you can do it at your own pace when ever. Personally I like how quick it transitions from one pose to the next. It's a lot of easy stretching that is nice on a rest or recovery day. Doing this right before bed actually does help me sleep better. 

1 comment:

  1. I do yoga regularly (heading to the mat in a few minutes!) and there are certain poses that would be beneficial at bedtime. My favorite is legs up the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.